Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To bee or not to bee...




Here I am again trying to will spring to get here. I'll be getting ready for work in a few minutes because I've been home all morning waiting for the ice to melt. People in Texas don't do ice (not on the roads anyway, just in a big glass of sweet tea). This is the same photo but one is just sharpened a little, and the other is photoshopped using a vignette and Redynamix that I downloaded. I couldn't decide which one I liked better. Retry: I put the first photo in again after dodging the center of the flower trying to make the bee stand out a little more.

2 comments:

  1. I like the first one best - the light shining through the petals and the bee being much more visable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one looks great - you can see a lot more detail.

    ReplyDelete