Friday, January 30, 2009

If you could live forever, what would you live for...



Okay, so I've gone a little overboard and 'twilighted' my cat Ollie. He looked like a little vampire cat so I couldn't resist. Radar (the dog) thinks he's Buffy the Vampire Slayer because he's constantly giving Ollie, the vampire kitty, grief. They're pretty good buds and funny to watch. Just an FYI, I got the lightening texture from a website that I found on 2Peas. It is an awesome website with about 3800 free textures. This is the address http://www.mayang.com/textures/

4 comments:

  1. What kind of camera are you using? And nice shots..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using a Canon Rebel XT. Most of these were shot using my 50mm lens. My earlier shots, like the bluebonnets and the birds were shot with a Canon Powershot SX10. My sister talked me into graduating to an SLR. I love it. You should check out her blog. Picturethisphotography-lori.blogspot.com. She's a self taught photographer and has actually moved into a semi-professional role. She's my mentor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...and thanks for the comments George.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now, I'm working on getting a Nikon D200, seeing my old work horse, a Minolta X 700 with tons of lenses and acsserioes bit the dust.

    Now that the camera is dead I felt it was time to bury it in a shallow unmarked grave in the back yard, I'm gonna miss her...

    I use a Sony cybershot 3.2 mega pixel as a pocket shooter...

    ReplyDelete